X
(478) 743-1578
100% Employee-Owned

The Hay House is one of Georgia’s most distinguished structures. The Johnston-Felton-Hay House in Macon was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1974. Our firm has worked on this premier property for the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation since they acquired it around 1980. The latest round of work included a new standing seam copper roof, rebuilding the cupola and restoration of the basement, exterior and gardens.

Location: Macon, Georgia
Owner: Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation
Architect: Various Firms from the State of Georgia

Portfolio