X
(478) 743-1578
100% Employee-Owned

Sheridan was selected to construct Sacred Heart Catholic School’s new school and fellowship hall at an existing facility. Prior to the project, there were three separate buildings that needed to be connected. These buildings also needed to be connected to the back of the church building.

This project was challenged early on by two months of rainy weather, making it difficult to complete the sitework and building pad. The original exterior wall design of the building included normal Densglass Sheathing and Tyreckwrap air barrier, which was later changed to DensElement Sheathing.

Location: Warner Robins, Georgia
Owner: Roman Catholic Diocese of Savannah
Architect: Azar+Walsh Architects

Portfolio